Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crazy Saydi

Saydi is a super silly girl. Our old TV finally kicked the bucket and we had to get a new one, we also had to get a new entertainment center because the new TV will not fit the old one. So Saydi was climbing inside the old entertainment center. The other night she hid inside when Lloyd got home he walked right past and didn't see her, she laughed and laughed and laughed.

We have had nasty rainy weather lately. I went to take some garbage out and when I came back Saydi had gotten her crocs on and a jacket and was jumping in the rain puddles. Needless to say she was soaking wet and I couldn't get mad, cuz she was having so much fun!! It was kinda cold so I only let her play for a few more minutes then she came in and took a warm bath. She had so much fun I think I'll let her do that more often. What little kid doesn't like to jump in puddles???

1 comment:

shae :) said...

Playing in the rain is so fun. Too, bad we didn't live closer, Karlie would have loved to join Sadie in the fun.