Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hogle Zoo

We went to Hogle Zoo over Memorial Weekend with our Friends Shawn and Christy and their kids Taylor and Zach.
The kids had so much fun! It was packed. The weather was kinda cool and overcast it was great!
Saydi Loved the Elephants! This one stood by the door and did a little dance while it was waiting to get in.
Saydi Got tired of walking and we only had the single stroller for Sophie, so Lloyd and I took turns w/her on our shoulders.
Sophie looked Grumpy most of the time, but didn't make a peep, I think she had a blast too, she loves being outside.

2 comments:

KYLA CLAY said...

You look like you had a great time! ...I'm just a little jealous. :)

Kassey said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Don't worry I am just a slacker and I will send the check this week!!